CERT III EDUCATORS | Private Childcare Opportunity | Early Childhood
Balmain - Sydney, Full-time
- Educate in the home.
- Be supported to earn your worth.
- Feel rewarded for the positive impact you make, every day.
Join a team of like-minded educators taking the next step in their career by becoming professional Nanagers.
Nanagers are professional educators and home managers. With the freedom of one-on-one childcare, Nanagers are able to use the down time during naps or solitary play to help with small tasks around the home. By completing the same duties as childcare centres but directly in the home - you are helping to contribute to stronger, healthier working families.
See the positive impact you make on your families, every day.
THE JOB ::
Nanny + home manager required to support family in care for their children and home.
CHILDREN :: 17 mo and 3.5 yo
DAYS + HOURS ::
Mon + Tue 7am - 7pm
Wed, Thu + Fri 3pm - 7pm (hours can be flexible)
PAY :: $27/ hour + employment benefits and Superannuation
LOCATION :: Balmain, Sydney
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES ::
- Light cleaning (family has a weekly cleaner already).
- Laundry, washing + ironing.
- Cooking - vegetarian family.
- Driving the children to childcare + activities - family will provide a car + car seats.
- Organisation in the home.
SKILLS + TRAITS REQUIRED ::
- 2+ years experience working directly with children.
- Minimum Cert. III in early Child Care, Education or Nursing.
- WWCC (Working With Children Check).
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current CPR Training.
- Permanent Resident
- Computer (PC) literate with advanced Microsoft Office experience.
- Proactive personality with a strong initiative and work ethic.
- Organised and efficient.
- Fun and active.
- Ability to create an active and engaged routine for children of all ages.
- Well spoken and presented, mature and professional.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nanagers are chosen on their passion for childcare, professionalism towards their career, and willingness to grow.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. To learn more about the position, or to apply, please email a resume with short cover letter with the subject: BoxHillNorth9 Nanager Position Application.